Backstretch Bingo Day 20: Cemetery Run

Cemetery Run: Run or walk in a cemetery. Prove it with a picture of a headstone with bonus points if it has personal meaning (someone in your family, someone who shares your name, dates that have meaning, etc).

My morning run took me up Cascadilla and DeWitt past the Ithaca City Cemetery. Forgot my phone so no photo, but the Cornell clock tower morning chimes were playing just as the sun came out for a gorgeous peaceful climb (:

1 Like

A run by the cemetery near my house.

2 Likes

I went on a walk to the Lake View Cemetery off of Wyckoff Road late this afternoon. No photo but sincere gratitude for the added motivation and reminder to remember several people (parents of classmates, physicians, friends) who I was fortunate enough to know while growing up here.

2 Likes

I did a morning long run from downtown up University Ave past Ithaca City Cemetery, down Lake St, then several laps around Fall Creek. I wanted to run up University Ave and down Lake St with no stopping, so I didn’t take a picture. It was a nice hill workout :joy: and the sun is lovely today! :sunny:

And that gives a bingo :grin:

Finally was able to do a cemetery run. Found a headstone with an awesome last name!

1 Like

Made it to Pleasant Grove for a quick jaunt through the cemetery.