Canceling because of the weather
Let’s attempt another run on Thursday 2/3
@5:30pm (run at 5:40)
We can meet at the teaching barn lot on campus, SW corner of campus road and tower road. It’s free after 5.
Please sign the waiver if you plan on attending.
We will do a slightly modified version of this loop:
Thanks so much,
@ldebefve! Much as I’m always in favor of group runs, I would warn that there’s a major winter storm predicted for Thursday, so people should check the conditions before driving.
[Read Time- 3:56] Significant snow accumulations, or a mixture of snow and ice, are likely Wednesday night through Friday, though the fine details are highly uncertain.
Est. reading time: 6 minutes
I’m not coming today because it is such a good snow sports day, but I like this idea and hope to come in the future if you do more Thursday night runs like this.
It’s looking increasingly unlikely that I will be able to get to campus today, so I am canceling the run. Please be safe if you do decide to go out.
I’m on call next week so unable to lead, but may be able to join if someone else decides to step up and organize.
I’ll host an eat and run on next Thursday. We’ll start on the Commons and for folks who want to join in for food and drink afterward we’ll go to Red’s Place.
Depending on the snow and conditions of the roads next Thursday (Feb. 10th) we’ll head up to Stewart and run some hills and head back down to the Commons.