FLRC Board of Directors meeting on March 9th at 6:30 PM

The FLRC Board of Directors will be having its monthly meeting on Wednesday, March 9th, at 6:30 PM via Zoom. All our meetings are open to the public, so if you’d like to attend, send an email message to board-meeting@fingerlakesrunners.org to receive the Zoom connection details via auto-reply (this is necessary to keep Zoom trolls out of the meeting).

If you’d like to bring a matter before the Board, mention it in your message, which I’ll see as well and can discuss with you with regard to adding it to the meeting agenda.

In general, our board meetings revolve around updates on club and committee activities, including discussion of the club’s financial position and activity from the Finance Committee and coverage of recent past and near future races from the Race Committee.

1 Like

I was so excited to listen in on this past meeting. Regretfully, I completely spaced the meeting and didn’t even realize I did until Friday morning. Wow…brain must have been on vacation for a hot minute there.

I’m hoping I can still listen in on meetings in the future, and I’m wondering if there are meeting minutes from this past week.

Thanks again. :slight_smile:

No worries, and you’re certainly welcome at future meetings. If it would help, FLRC has a Google Calendar you can subscribe to, and I’ve just added the board meetings to it. From the last Footnotes:

Subscribe to our Google Calendar so race dates and other FLRC events flow into your computer and phone calendar. Download and import this ICS file for most calendar apps; subscribe to fingerlakesrunners@gmail.com if you use Google Calendar.

Minutes from all our board meetings are available, but not until the following month so any necessary changes can be made in editing and the board can approve them. Scroll down on this page to see all the previous minutes.

https://fingerlakesrunners.org/board/

See you next month, if it works out with your schedule!