FLRC Challenge Inlet Shore Trail group run Sunday, 4/24 at 8:30 AM at GreenStar

For those who won’t be galumphing around Seneca Lake as part of the Seneca 7 relay race, come join us on the FLRC Challenge Inlet Shore Trail course on what sounds like a gloriously warm and sunny Sunday morning. It’s about 6 flat, largely paved miles along the Waterfront Trail, Cass Park, and Treman Lake Loop. If you aren’t yet signed up for the FLRC Challenge (and why not? :slight_smile: ) or haven’t yet signed the FLRC Training Programs waiver already in 2022, please do one or the other.

We’ll meet at 8:30 AM at the inlet side of the GreenStar parking lot and run at 8:45 AM. Some of us will be snagging breakfast burritos and smoothies at the GreenStar deli afterward if you want to continue the socializing and pick up a Shop Local community star to add to your group run star.

Please register in the poll below so everyone can see if they’ll have pace partners. (Click the icons under each answer to see who has voted.)

• Sub-8:00-minute pace
  • 8:00-9:00-minute pace
  • 9:00-10:00-minute pace
  • 10:00-11:00-minute pace
  • 11:00-12:00-minute pace
  • 12:00-13:00-minute pace
  • 13:00-and-up-minute pace

0 voters

Everyone is welcome, and hope to see you Sunday!

1 Like

I will be showing up early so I can enjoy food and social time after with everyone else.

1 Like

I plan to walk the first and last half mile. If anyone else wants to join, please do - this could be perfect for anyone like me who wants to do the Challenge course but for whom 5 miles of running is plenty. I will leave closer to 8:30 than 8:45 so I finish closer to when everyone else does. @caroline-brockner

1 Like

Great! See you a little before 8:30am @tonya-engst

2 Likes