Salomon Sense Ride shoes available

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is enjoying the heat and the dry climate we’re having now. I have a pair of men’s Salomon Sense Ride size 9 trail shoes new in the box I’m wanting to pass along. These are the first generation Sense Ride and they look like this (scroll down a bit on the page to see the image): https://www.rei.com/product/117302/salomon-sense-ride-trail-running-shoes-mens

They are great trail shoes. I have an additional pair and wear them periodically, but just prefer the Hoka’s I run in – and that’s the only reason I’d like to pass these along. They’re a $120 pair of shoes that I bought on sale for $85 but would be willing to let the go for $50.

If anyone is interested let me know and a we can make safe arrangements for an exchange. You can email me directly at sls243@cornell.edu.

Steve

The new in the box Salomon Sense Rides men’s size 9 are still available. Let me know if you’re interested at sls243@cornell.edu.
Steve

I second Steve’s opinion that the Sense Ride is a great trail shoe. My pairs were comfortable and all held up well, and the lace locking system was a huge plus. (I wish I could fit into a 9!)