Thursday Night Group Run (Jan. 20th)

Join me for an easy, fun group run at 5:30 pm on January 20th. We’ll start at Northstar Restaurant (202 East Falls Street, Ithaca). We’ll head out to Stewart Park for a modified Twilight 5K route. The total mileage will be 3.8 miles, and we’ll end with dinner and drinks for those folks who feel comfortable doing so. You need to be vaccinated and bring proof of vaccination (Northstar is requesting this information) if you stay for dinner.

It will be dark so bring your headlamps and reflective gear. Let’s have some fun on a cold winter night! Hope to see you there!
Here’s the route if you want to check it out:

1 Like

This sounds fun! I am new to FLRC, and a slow runner (10min/mi), do you think I will be able to keep up? I would love to find some people to run with, but don’t want to slow the group down.

1 Like

Yes, you should come! You will keep up just fine. We try to keep to small groups and make sure everyone is running with at least one person. Your pace is perfect for these runs.

1 Like

Thank you! Ok I’ll plan to join.

We are still doing this run on Thursday night. Meet me at 5:30 pm at the parking lot for Northstar Restaurant (Fall Creek area of Ithaca). If you are staying for dinner you need to bring proof of vaccination.
Hope to see you all out there!

2 Likes

I plan on coming. I’m new to this group, thanks to my husband, so I look forward to meetimg some new people. :relaxed:

2 Likes

My friend Kimberly and I will also be there, we are also new to this group and slow, but we can keep each other company if we can’t keep up with the faster runners!

1 Like

Looking forward to a chilly run and a warm pub afterwards! Would it be ok if my currently-not-running husband joined us at the North Star?

Yes! That would be great.

1 Like

Me and my partner, Erik, will be there also!

1 Like