Volunteers needed for the Monster Marathon on September 18th

The Monster Marathon is looking for volunteers. People are needed to work race day setup, race day number pickup, course setup and take down, assist with water stops, help at the finish line, and act as course marshals. It is possible to volunteer and run the races too! Please contact me ASAP if you or someone you know can help out at this year’s race which is on Saturday September 18th with some runners starting as early as 6:30am. We have seen a decline in volunteers in recent years. Being a 100% volunteer organization, it is critical to have folks willing to give a few hours of their time to keeping the organization and the events we offer going. Please consider being one of those that help and feel free to spread the word to friends and family.

Thanks,

Cat Massa
c.massa93@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi Cat and @Dave_K — I just learned I (unexpectedly) have tomorrow off from work and I can help out from about 11:00 - 2:30 with whatever you need. Lemme know what I can do and when. Easiest to DM me here on the forum—click my profile and then look for the blue “Message” box in the upper right. Thanks!