Weekend challenge

Baker Park is literally in my backyard here in Canandaigua. This Saturday I’m going to undertake a personal challenge: to see how many laps I can complete on the lower park path in 3 or 4 hours. Should be fun. And since my house is so close, convenient for bathroom and refueling.

Sounds impressive! Let us know how it goes, and if you’re a Strava user, be sure to post a link to your workout so we can check it out.

@adamengst thank you for the support. I can’t, for the life of me, log into the Strava web page. But I can take a screenshot of the map from the app and post that.

A screenshot works. It’s hard to offer suggestions on Strava login problems, but you might try resetting your password (when it wouldn’t be a crisis if doing so messed other things up). Strava also has support forums.

https://support.strava.com/

You can view the activity on the web without logging in. You wouldn’t have the privilege of the activity’s owner (i.e. ability to edit the comments and title) but you could copy and paste the link. You can also share it here via mobile if you access this forum using the Discourse app.

3 trips home for Pedialyte and 15 wheat thins.34.25 laps

Good work! How long did you end up running for, time-wise? 13 miles is a good distance, but time-on-feet is always worth taking into consideration as well.

The laps took 3hrs. I think time on my feet was about 4-4.5 hours.
What are thoughts on two long runs per week? For instance, two 2+ hour runs per week.

A post was split to a new topic: Multiple long runs per week for ultra or stage races?