What, where, and when is PGXC cross-country this fall?

The PGXC cross-country season will follow hot on the heels of summer, and it’s now time to start signing up for the FLRC/High Noon teams this fall. If you miss running cross-country from high school, or you want to experience competing on a team where everyone counts, join us!

@adamengst and I will once again be team captains, and we’ve just updated the PGXC Cross-Country Teams page with registration directions and other essential information.

The processing fee will be waived for July registrations.

You can register for just one race, all five, or any combo:

• Sunday, September 11, 2022: 5K at Long Branch Park in Liverpool (near Syracuse)
  • Sunday, September 25, 2022: 5K at Northampton Park in Brockport (near Rochester)
  • Sunday, October 9, 2022: 6K at Akron Falls County Park, in Akron Falls (this side of Buffalo)
  • Sunday, October 30, 2022: 6K at TC3 in Dryden (our home race—don’t miss this one!)
  • Sunday, November 6, 2022: 8K at Center Park, Fairport (this side of Rochester)

We will post information about a pre-season party, workouts, race carpooling, and more in the dedicated #PGXC category soon. You need to be in either of the @pgxc-flrc or @pgxc-high-noon groups on the forum (Adam or I can add you) to receive notification of those details. :running_woman: :man_running: :running_man: :running_woman: :athletic_shoe: :athletic_shoe: :athletic_shoe: :athletic_shoe:

2 Likes

Yay! Xc is back! I am in for all of the races excepting the first one. I would LOVE it if we could field a 60’s women’s team this year as I am about to age up to that group. I intend to do my best to burn up the course in a new decade.

1 Like