The PGXC cross-country season will follow hot on the heels of summer, and it’s now time to start signing up for the FLRC/High Noon teams this fall. If you miss running cross-country from high school, or you want to experience competing on a team where everyone counts, join us!
The processing fee will be waived for July registrations.
- Sunday, September 11, 2022: 5K at Long Branch Park in Liverpool (near Syracuse)
- Sunday, September 25, 2022: 5K at Northampton Park in Brockport (near Rochester)
- Sunday, October 9, 2022: 6K at Akron Falls County Park, in Akron Falls (this side of Buffalo)
- Sunday, October 30, 2022: 6K at TC3 in Dryden (our home race—don’t miss this one!)
- Sunday, November 6, 2022: 8K at Center Park, Fairport (this side of Rochester)
We will post information about a pre-season party, workouts, race carpooling, and more in the dedicated #PGXC category soon. You need to be in either of the @pgxc-flrc or @pgxc-high-noon groups on the forum (Adam or I can add you) to receive notification of those details.