Winter Chill #2 Is Done

Second Chill is done, and it was cold! We had 85 finishers, and a lot of black. Check out our starting line photo here and please upload any other photos you may have taken.

Thank you to my volunteers for braving the cold. See y’all next week.

Cheers! -Sarah Drumheller

2 Likes

Can’t seem to upload it, but I have attached a photo from today

Jennifer Toti

Hi Sarah.
Great that you had 85 finishers today!
I just wanted to make sure you got my email about me putting my son, Alexander Simpson’s name in by mistake instead of my name when I entered the Winter Chill series. It must have changed it via autofill when I typed in my phone number or something. I keep seeing his name listed for Women 50-59. Sorry for messing that up!
Mia

Thanks, Jennifer! I’ve reset that album so it doesn’t ask you to create an account now, so if you could try again, that would be great. It should be pretty easy, but if you have troubles, just let me know where.

1. Go to https://www.yogile.com/winter-chill-2-2022#11m
  2. Click Add More Photos in the upper right.
  3. Select your photo (preferably large, rather than the small 480-pixel-wide version.
  4. Click Start Uploading.

No worries, @miajs123—I think I’ve fixed the name everywhere, but if you see Alexander’s name popping up again, let me know.

OK I got it to work! Thanks! I uploaded two pictures of myself and the boys! What a great time we had! I won’t be there this Sunday, as I am doing the Stonewall snowshoe race but I will be there for week number four see you then!!

Jennifer Toti

1 Like