Survey about future Bodyweight for Runners classes

We have wrapped up FLRC’s pilot Bodyweight for Runners class, which had 13 registrants and was a general success. Nearly all participants gave it 4 or 5 stars overall, our safety precautions garnered a unanimous 5-star rating, and 8 of the 13 registrants expressed interest in future sessions. And our new favorite exercise is the Tactical Frog! A few quick quotes from participants:

I enjoyed the class and learned a lot.

I very much enjoyed the format and setting for these classes. They’re a great offering while the weather is still nice out.

I really appreciated the classes and found it pushed me to do more than I thought I could.

I really liked working with Jordan. She was clear, enthusiastic and helpful. She was really good at answering questions and providing feedback. The microphone and speaker were great and made hearing her easy given the outdoor setting.

We are pondering different ways of continuing the class, so we’d appreciate it if you could answer a couple of quick questions that will help our planning. It won’t take more than a minute, we promise. Thanks!