301 Streets

Interesting article here.

This kid could give Karen, Pete, and Bob a run for their money on the most miles competition. Not sure if he knows about the FLRC or not.

Can’t imagine the amount of stop and start you would have to do in a city like Ithaca. It is quite an accomplishment to do in such a short time.

3 Likes

This is really neat. What a fun adventure and effective way to learn your way around.

Neat! I’ve been using City Strides for a while to keep track of what streets I’ve run. It makes easy runs a little more fun by turning them into a kind of scavenger hunt. My current tally in the City of Ithaca is 299 streets.

Conrad, if you happen to find this thread, congrats! Get in touch with me if you want some company when you tackle any of the remaining 307 streets in the Town of Ithaca.

Good article—Conrad is a great guy and talented athlete! Thanks for sharing, @DamianClemons.

I wish I knew about City Strides 2-3 years ago when I wanted to do this during the winter months. I never got around to it because I couldn’t figure out the logistics of tracking completed streets. Hopefully I’ll be able to tick this off the list sometime in the next few years.