60 Miles for St. Jude Challenge

Hey everyone!
It’s Jamie here, your FLRC photographer :slight_smile:
Most of you all see me BEHIND the camera at races, and I generally prefer it to be that way haha, but I decided that for the month of November, I was going to join the St Jude 60 Mile Challenge to help raise money for them and be in front of the camera and running for a change.

St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Their mission is clear: Finding cures. Saving children. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food - because all family should worry about is helping their child live. That to me is absolutely incredible!!!

I’m not the best at running, but I’m going to work hard to help St. Jude accomplish their mission, by running 2 miles a day for the next 30 days, and so if you’d like to follow along with my daily journey for the month of November, you can do so

> HERE.

If you feel inclined to donate, thank you thank you thank you!!! If you feel inspired to join the challenge yourself (you can always run twice today and catch up :wink: then that would be amazing!!!

There is a FB group dedicated to starting the fundraiser for yourself as well.

Would love to see some more local FLRC runners involved to support the mission :slight_smile:

~See you at the Turkey Trot!!!
Jamie

2 Likes