Calendar and signup link for Fall 2024 PGXC cross-country for FLRC & High Noon

Greetings @pgxc-flrc and @pgxc-high-noon!

It’s time to plan for fall cross-country running, and this message is to let you know the dates and share that you can now register!

Same as last year, registration requires that you sign up on the RunSignup site AND that you put yourself on the roster (High Noon Google sheet is for men) (FLRC Google Sheet is for women and co-ed youth ages 11-18).

The screenshot below lets you know the dates and locations.

Special notes on registration

Sign up for the series! If you’ll come to four or more races, sign up for the series, because that option is more economical.

Too expensive? If the series is too expensive for your budget, please contact me or Adam before you register, and we will set you up, no questions asked.

Age group team? When you register with RunSignUp, you will be asked if you want to join or create an Age Group Team. Pick Yes. Later, pick the appropriate FLRC or High Noon team for your age group. If the A team is available, pick that. If it’s not, pick B. Adam and I will re-arrange you on the best team for overall group success, so don’t worry about whether you are on A or B.

In the screenshot here, you can see me choosing the Women’s Vets (WV) FLRC team because I am in my 50s. I chose the A team because it is showing as an option.

USATF? If you do not have a USATF membership, don’t check that box and don’t worry about it.

See you on the run! -Tonya & Adam, @tonya-engst and @adamengst

:running_man: :running_woman: :athletic_shoe: :fallen_leaf: :sunglasses:

2 Likes