Carpooling and lunch stop for PGXC #2 on September 25th at Everest Park

Hello, @pgxc-flrc and @pgxc-high-noon!

The team stop on the way home from the race for lunch/socializing is at Summerhill Brewing, which some of us ate at last year after this race. (Google Maps directions). According to the menu, we can get “brunch” until 3pm; after that, options are limited.

Remember, the race venue for Sunday has changed from the original Rochester-area location. It is now Everest Park at 5343 County Rte 72B, Auburn, NY 13021. Here is a Google maps pin for the park location.

Here’s the carpool plan:

• Cornell: The main carpool will leave from its traditional location in the southwest corner of the Cornell B Lot. Plan to arrive at 8:45am. We’ll sort people into cars and leave 9:00am. We usually have people who want to drive and people who prefer to be passengers, and it all works out. Please reply to this topic if you’re planning to come to the B Lot so we know to wait for you if you get hung up slightly.

• Downtown Ithaca up to the Cornell B Lot: If you need this short ride—or if you can provide one—please write back to this topic.

• Other areas: If you would like to carpool, reply to this topic and hopefully you can connect with someone.

We are looking forward to a great day! See you on Sunday!

I will be at the vet school parking.

Joel

2 Likes

Thanks Tonya, I’ll be at B-lot to give or get a ride. Sincerely, Carl

2 Likes

Long shot — any one want to carpool from the Rochester area?

I will be driving with Sarah, not in the carpool. See you at the race.

1 Like

I’ll be there. I’d like a ride, preferably with someone who is planning on doing the post-race lunch.

2 Likes

I’ll meet at the B-lot to carpool. I can be a driver.

2 Likes

I will be at B lot and can either drive or ride

2 Likes

I will be at B lot and will need a ride please.

2 Likes

I will be at B lot and can either drive or ride

2 Likes

And Banyan will be coming to the B lot to get a ride. He’s on my list!

1 Like

I plan on coming to B Lot. See you soon.

2 Likes

I will probably be there for the carpool.

2 Likes