Carpooling and post-race lunch for PGXC #3 on October 22 at TC3

@pgxc-high-noon @pgxc-flrc For Sunday’s race, since it is so close by, we aren’t organizing our usual formal B-Lot carpool. Remember that all parking should be in the TC3 lots up above the start. For those who haven’t been to TC3, it’s on Route 13 toward Cortland, just as you leave Dryden (170 North Street, Dryden, NY 13053).

If you need a ride, please reply to this post on the forum and hopefully someone can help you out.

The race starts at 11 AM, so we recommend arriving by at least 10 AM so you have time to pick up your bib from the race organizers, get a singlet if you need to borrow one, and warm up with your team before the race. We’ll have a tent marked by FLRC flags where you can leave your stuff and meet with teammates to warm up.

For a post-race lunch and socializing, we’ll be stopping at the Hopshire Farm & Brewery on Route 13 between Ithaca and Dryden for their Kegs & Eggs event (1771 Dryden Road, Freeville, NY 13068).

And of course, if you still need to sign up, please do! There is no day-of-race registration.

See you Sunday!

Going to post in here, I would be very grateful for a lift - I am in Downtown (next to the Commons), but happy to meet anywhere around Ithaca!

1 Like

I could also use a ride from downtown.

Our post-race lunch spot is changing Lansing’s Crossroads Bar and Grille, and I will send a separate post to the Forum shortly with more details. (By sending a separate post, I can better ensure that our email-based readers will see it easily.)

@Mikhail_Kern @amalia @gillian-haines-sharp @JesseKoennecke or any other people coming through downtown available to give @jonlewis and @cpetroff a ride?

I can take you! And possibly @cpetroff - where downtown?

I already arranged with Chris this morning. Glad Jon has a ride!

Would be happy to take riders. Kris and I have room for two…

I’m in the Belle Sherman neighborhood. Planning to leave for the race around 9:30. I can take riders also. Call or text me: 607-386-0165.
Go FLRC/HN!!