Course map for PGXC #4 at TC3

Good day, @pgxc-high-noon and @pgxc-flrc!

Anyone want to run the TC3 course in advance of our race there on October 30? Here is the latest course map. It will be fully marked with turf flags and directional arrows before race day but you’re welcome to run it now. Keep an eye out for gopher holes in the area that is mile 2.

PGXC #4 TC3 6K 10.30.22 rev2.pdf (6.3 MB)

2 Likes

Hi Charlie…will the holes be filled by race day?

I certainly expect the TC3 grounds crew will do that. We will cone (for easy spotting) any holes they don’t fill and/or navigate the course layout around them.

If they didn’t do it for their own team’s race, it might not be on their radar—perhaps worth an email to Ray Scott.

@Sweeks and @adamengst ,
I’ve been in touch with TC3. I’m going to mark any holes along the course this weekend and the TC3 grounds crew is committed to filling them the week before the race. And if we miss any, or the woodchucks create new holes, we’ll cone those spots to be avoided.

Thanks Charlie:) Me and my weak ankles😉

Charlie,

Do you still need volunteers for Sunday? My wife will do it.

Joel

Joel,
Sure, if Jane is able to help that would be appreciated! I will met with the volunteers at 9:30am at my car (white Volvo) which I will park in the first parking lot, at the end nearest to Bahar Dr. On the course map, this is directly across the road from the Mile 3 label.
Would you ask Jane to confirm with me she’ll do this? She email me at crf1@cornell.edu.