Course Marshals Badly Needed for Wednesday's Rescheduled Twilight

Hello everyone! We are in need of 9 :scream: more course marshals to keep everyone safe at the Twilight 5k on Wednesday evening. The time slot is 6:30pm - 8:00pm but if you’re at an early spot on the course, you’ll finish well before 8pm.

If you like telling people what to do (in this case - directing them where to go), then this is a perfect role for you and you can sign up here!

If you feel like you enjoy more behind-the-scenes type volunteering then being a course marshal is a great chance to do the opposite and stretch outside your comfort zone and you can sign up here!

You can also volunteer by replying to this post or reaching out to me directly at 484-802-2769 or lizhartman@gmail.com

Thanks for considering helping! We had all of the slots filled for our first attempt at the race last week but many of our initial volunteers can’t attend this week.

1 Like

Hi Liz,

I can run from my job at check-in to a course marshall position, if you think that would work timing wise. If so feel free to sign me up.

Caitlin

@caitlin-loehr - that would be amazing! I’ve signed you up.

I signed up to help give out food but if you want to move me to a course marshall, that would be fine.

Thank you, Rachel! We got a great response to this post and have all of our course marshal spots filled :slight_smile:

Hi Liz,

If you are still strapped for people I am happy to help. My only concern is getting there on time. I work a field job and I am not sure when I will be off tomorrow evening. I could be there by 7 but not sure if I can make it by 6:30.

Best, Katie