Final FLRC Challenge run: New Year's Eve on the Waterfront Trail at 6 PM

@Challengers, we’ve had a blast this year in the FLRC Challenge, and let’s send the year out with a bang (or at least a run).

Thanks to Gabby Woo and Julie Barclay for letting me piggyback on and modify their idea. We hope you’ll join us for a 6 PM run on the Waterfront Trail course for one last Challenge run of the year. (Of course, if you’re crunching to finish your last course on Friday, that’s more important.) If you have a headlamp, bring it.

I’ll bring the FLRC Challenge shirts and buffs with me, so anyone who ordered one can pick it up then.

Hope to see whoever can make it! And who knows, perhaps the team competition will come down to a fast 5K on the last possible day. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sounds fun and a great way to wrap up the year. I’ll plan on being there and will try to convince my 10 year old to join as well.

2 Likes

I’ll be there! I had planned a tempo Friday, but in this club my tempo pace (~7:40) is probably someone’s easy pace :wink:

2 Likes

Just a reminder that all @2021-Challengers are invited to join us at the Waterfront Trail course start for an easy (or fast, if you want) 5K on that course at 6 PM tonight for a final FLRC Challenge run of the year. Let’s run the year out together!

1 Like

I am, unfortunately, unable to join in this and have been logging NYE miles in Massachusetts. Otherwise I’d definitely show! I’m so grateful to have joined this community and look forward to seeing you all more in 2022. Happy New Year! :fireworks:

3 Likes

Just missing @bobtalda.

1 Like

wanted to hang around but wife and daughter were waiting to start New Year’s eve festivities …nice way to end the year!

besides, as Gabrielle will attest, Sam is MUCH more photogenic!