FLRC Board of Directors meeting on Wednesday, March 8th at 6:30 PM

The FLRC Board of Directors will be having its monthly meeting on Wednesday, March 8th, at 6:30 PM via Zoom. All our meetings are open to the public, so if you’d like to attend, email board-meeting@fingerlakesrunners.org to receive the Zoom connection details via auto-reply.

Our board meetings revolve around updates on club and committee activities, including a report on the club’s financial position from the Finance Committee and quick coverage of recent past and near future races from the Race Committee. This month we don’t have a lot of new business, but will be catching up on some ongoing efforts.

I open each board meeting with a quick acknowledgment of those who have gone above and beyond in volunteering for the club in the past month. To give credit where credit is due in public, I’d like to thank Dave Kania and Eric Sambolec for their efforts in setting up Super Frosty Loomis, only to have the warm weather pull the snow out from under their snowshoes at the last minute. I’d also like to thank Kate McCormick, who has become a rock star to the little kids who are attending our popular Tuesday night MITHACAL MILERS workouts as part of the FLRC Family Running Program.