FLRC Board of Directors meeting on Wednesday, September 13 at 6:30 PM

The FLRC Board of Directors will have its monthly meeting on Wednesday, September 13, at 6:30 PM via Zoom. All our meetings are open to the public, so if you’d like to attend, email board-meeting@fingerlakesrunners.org to receive the Zoom connection details via auto-reply (and let me know if you don’t get it for some reason).

Our board meetings revolve around club and committee activity updates, including a report on the club’s financial position from the Finance Committee and quick coverage of recent past and near future races from the Race Committee. We also plan to discuss future directions for the Philanthropy Committee (if you’re interested in joining, let me know) and what to do with leftover race shirts and other club clothing.

I open each board meeting with a quick acknowledgment of those who have gone above and beyond in volunteering for the club in the past month. To give credit where credit is due in public, I’d like to thank:

• Alan Lockett for directing Forge the Gorge, which had more finishers than any year since 2017
  • Steve Shaum, Nancy Kleinrock, and Steve Vanek for directing the Monster Marathon on a new course and with more finishers since the pandemic
  • Gary McCheyne for directing the Ithaca 5&10 with more finishers in any year since 2016

Hi Adam, just wanted to give you a heads up that this week one of the courses I work for has a 7:30pm lab. I can attend the first part of the meeting, but will need to leave part way through, around 7/7:15pm.

No worries!