FLRC roster for PGXC #1: 2026 - looking for a few more runners!

Hi @pgxc-flrc,

For Sunday’s race at Buffalo’s Bassett Park, here is our preliminary roster for the teen/co-ed and women’s teams. If you are not listed but would like to be, please get in touch.

Adam and I will post another Forum message soon with carpool information, post-run team lunch information, and other details. We will also post the men’s High Noon roster soon; If you have signed up for PGXC this year on the High Noon team, please fill in your Google Sheet row so we know your plans.

If you still want to sign up, please do! The sign-up directions are here - scroll down a little on the page for specific steps and get in touch if you are coming on Sunday so I know to add you to the roster.

Finally, if you didn’t already hear, Adam was in a cycling accident last weekend. He’s going to be okay, but he fractured a bone in his right (dominant) wrist, plus hurt his other wrist, and has needed extra rest, so the two of us are taking a little longer to get to things. Even so, we are looking forward to a fun PGXC season!

U19 (Under 19, co-ed)

  • No runners

Open

  • Kaitlyn McGarvey?

Ages 40–49 (Masters)

  • Sarah Ridenour

Ages 50–59 (Vets)

  • Amy Dawson? Amy plans to text me late afternoon Saturday with a firm plan

  • Kim Jackson

  • Tonya Engst

(If Amy can come, we have a 50s team. If she cannot, Kim and I can run down with Sarah)

(We have another runner in her 50s, Debra Cane, who signed up in the PGXC system for the series. I am trying to get in touch with her to learn her plans and help her get on the Forum)

Ages 60+ (Super Vets)

  • Sandy Gregorich

  • Gill Haines-Sharp ? Hasn’t yet determined her plan

  • Paula Kilts

(If Gill can come, we have a 60s team. If she cannot, I will run Sandy and Paula down to the next best team.)

Age 70+ (Ultra Vets)

  • No runners

Hoping to see you Sunday,

-Tonya

I’m happy to share that @dcane will be running on the Veterans team this Sunday.

Also, @gillian-haines-sharp plans to run.

Hi Tonya, new to the club, PGXC team and this forum. Please “add” me to the right group(s) and I look forward to meeting folks tomorrow in Buffalo and running the series with you. Many thanks, Alex Dietrich (Women’s 47 (masters))

Hi @alexannedietrich :smiley: - Welcome to the club and the team, and thank you for writing into the Forum to let us know you are coming. I see you in the race’s back-end system and you are now on the FLRC roster. Are you coming to the carpool or driving separately?

Thanks for the warm welcome! My husband (Michael Greene, men’s 47 masters) and I will drive with our 3 kids, so full car for us. See you there!

1 Like