FLRC roster for PGXC #5 on 11/12/23 at Center Park in Fairport NY

Hi @pgxc-flrc,

(High Noon runners look for a post soon from Adam with the roster.)

Last weekend we had pleasant weather by race time and a good turnout, and I’m hoping for more of the same this weekend. We have run at Center Park before, including last year, but the course is new this year—and I think a big improvement over last year (more below).

U19

Ben Lambert
Rahmon Daily

(Banyon can’t race due to a Mountain Biking event; not sure about Gretchen and Kate @hulseyfamilyny. We need at least three runners to have a scoring team.)

Open

Inger Aaberg (thank you for signing up so quickly after we spoke!)
Hannah Blair? (@blairh - how’s the leg doing?)
Hope Towle
Janet Van Zoeren
Molly Doruska
Sarah Ridenour

Masters

Jessica Daily
Rebecca Lambert
Tanya Burnett

Veterans

Brenda Osovski
Caitlin Loehr? (@caitlin-loehr - you are a ? on the Google sheet)
Julie Barclay
Tonya Engst

Super Veterans

Gill Haines-Sharp
Laura Helmerick
Lorrie Tily
Marie Fitzsimmons
Sandy Gregorich

Ultra Vets

Deborah Bliss
Nancy Lorr (@Nancylorr signing up?)
Ruth Sproul

Race Location

The race is at Center Park (1466 Ayrault Rd, Fairport, NY 14450), where we also ran last year. Last year, the course took a triple loop around a very large field, but this year it looks like we go around it only twice, and the loop distance is less.

Post-race Banquet

Typically, awards are not given out after the race at the race venue. Once the race is over, many of the runners will drive to the nearby end-of-season banquet for lunch and awards. A previous message to the forum explains the details and has a sign-up link where you can purchase your lunch ticket.

Adam and I will send our usual carpool and race-day logistics message later this week.

See you on the run, -Tonya

Hi Tonya,

Turns out I won’t be able to run on Sunday after all as I have a high school friend visiting for the weekend. And Jamie will be out of town visiting his mother in VA.

So sorry!

Good luck to all,

Caitlin

I see Nancy signed up in RunSignUp, so it looks as though we will have an Ultra Vets team. :slight_smile:

I haven’t heard from Hannah, but she is signed up in RunSignUp and I’m keeping her on the Open team just in case.