FLRC women's roster for PGXC #4 on 10/31/21

Hi @pgxc-women,

Next Sunday, October 31, is our home meet in the PGXC 2021 series. The High Noon side of our team traditionally organizes this meet, with Charlie Fay @CharlieF taking the lead. Charlie is looking for volunteers to help out as course marshals or with similar tasks, so if you have family members coming to cheer for you who could also help out, please have them get in touch with @CharlieF soon.

ROSTER

Open (ages 20–39)

• Amalia Skilton
  • Amanda King
  • Amanda Lockett
  • Eve Glassergreen (? if her foot/ankle is up to it)
  • Gabrielle Woo
  • Jenny Berkowitz ? (please let me know or update your row on the Google sheet roster )
  • Kathleen Kannaley
  • Laura Donohue ? (please let me know or update your row on the Google sheet roster )
  • Liz Fabis
  • Liz Hartman
  • Louise Debefve
  • Molly Doruska
  • Sara Codd
  • Sarah Ridenour

This is an amazing group of women, and we may have two Open teams!

Masters (ages 40–49)

• Julie Barclay (? Julie, Adam said you are going to come and run slow)
  • Julie Randall
  • Michelle Woods
  • Patty Larkin

Veterans (ages (50–59)

• Brenda Osovski
  • Caitlin Loehr
  • Kim Jackson
  • Sandy Gregorich

Super Vets

If Ruth comes (?) and Deb comes, we could have a Super Vets team.

Ultra Vets

WHEN & WHERE
The 6K race is at Taughannock Falls State Park. Gun time is 11am, so I recommend arriving a little before 10am.

The course stays on the flat part of the park and has a nice trail component that goes to the falls (or nearly to the falls) and back.

JERSEYS
I will bring our box of jerseys to borrow, but wear something you like to run in, just in case. Our general theme is a blue shirt and blue or black shorts. Since it is Halloween, orange socks could be fun.

BUYING YOUR OWN JERSEY
Soon, you’ll be able to order your own. You can get it with “Finger Lakes” on the back, or with your own name. Unfortunately, supply chain issues make it impossible to get these this year, but we’ll have an online order form ready soon so you can order while you can remember your size.

IF IT IS COLD
It is okay to race in gloves, arm warmers, hats, tights, etc. You can also wear your jersey over a shirt.

END OF SEASON PARTY & AWARDS!? Thanks for all the responses to our survey about the best way to have a party. The group run option has been a clear winner, so assuming we can reserve a pavilion for Sunday November 14 at Dryden Lake, the current plan is to meet at 11:45am and run at (high) noon. Party/awards starts at 1pm.

See you on the run, Tonya

I just added myself as a Super Vet to the Google sheet roster and will register. Looking forward to joining for our home race.

1 Like

LOL! Rumors travel fast with this group!! I was going to touch base mid-week. Yes, I am planning on running on the 31st. And yes I’ll be slow, so don’t count me for points or anything. I’ve been cross training for 4 months and probably could swim 6k faster. But I really, really want to get at least on XC race in this season and have been making some progress with the PT. If anything changes I will let you know.

2 Likes

I put Julie Randall on the Masters team, but she is actually age 50+, so she’ll be on the Veterans team.

Updated Roster for Sunday/Halloween :running_woman: :running_woman: :running_woman:

ROSTER

Open (ages 20–39)

• Amalia Skilton
  • Amanda King
  • Amanda Lockett
  • Eve Glassergreen ?
  • Gabrielle Woo
  • Jenny Berkowitz ?
  • Kathleen Kannaley
  • Laura Donohue ?
  • Liz Fabis (visiting!!)
  • Liz Hartman
  • Louise Debefve
  • Molly Doruska
  • Sara Codd
  • Sarah Ridenour

We may have two Open teams!

Masters (ages 40–49)

• Julie Barclay (confirmed, yes!)
  • Michelle Woods
  • Patty Larkin

Veterans (ages 50–59)

• Brenda Osovski
  • Caitlin Loehr
  • Julie Randall
  • Kim Jackson
  • Sandy Gregorich

Super Vets (ages 60–69)

• Anne Shakespeare
  • Nancy Kleinrock

(If Ruth comes, then we have a Super Vets team; otherwise, Anne and Nancy can run down onto Masters. Deb Bliss reports troublesome hip issues, and unfortuately she will not be running.)