High Noon men’s roster for PGXC #2 on 9/25/2022

Good day, @pgxc-high-noon! We’ll be racing again on Sunday at Everest Park in Auburn, and I need to finalize the roster. Here’s what I know. If you see “need confirmation” after your name, please fill in your row on the High Noon roster.

U19 (3 to score, 5 to run—on the FLRC roster )

• Banyan Love
  • Ben Lambert
  • Oliver Lambert
  • Rahmon Daily

Open (5 to score, 9 can run)

• Adrian Haws
  • Alistair Hayden
  • Charlie Hale
  • Christopher Halsey?
  • Dylan Hess?
  • Joesene Soto
  • Patrick Boyle
  • Patrick Milano

Masters (5 to score, 9 can run)

• Dave Kania
  • Eric Sambolec
  • Jordan Varano
  • Mike Stewart?
  • Peter Frazier?
  • Tristan Lambert

Vets (5 to score, 9 can run)

• Adam Engst (walking, if anything)
  • Alex Colvin
  • Bill Thilbault
  • Jean-Luc Jannink?
  • Jesse Koennecke
  • Joey Randall
  • Sean Nicholson?

Super Vets (3 to score, 5 can run)

• Casey Carlstrom
  • Carl Franck (70+)
  • Jamie Loehr
  • Joel Leff (70+)

As you can see, we’re weak in Masters and Vets at the moment, so we may have to combine to a single team (I’m hurt and won’t be running; if it made a team difference, I could walk).

Adam I will be attending 1 week out from London marathon probably not running at 100% no spikes and hard but not max effort
Joey T

1 Like

That’s the spirit, @joeknowssoccer! An XC 5K is a perfect tuneup for a marathon. :slight_smile:

Am I being redshirted?

Tristan

Whoops! No, you’ll have to burn this year’s eligibility too. Fixed above. :slight_smile:

(Your name was at the bottom of the Masters section with a large empty section of people who may not be running this year above, so it has been hard for me to see when scanning. I’ve tweaked to avoid that.)

Sorry I couldn’t make it this week. I have a trail race Sunday that I signed up for back in the spring. .Hope you’re able to squeak out a team and make a go at it.

2 Likes

All set @adamengst. See you Sunday.

Hey @adamengst, Im confirmed for Sunday’s race. Look forward to it.

We’re really close to a full roster, @pgxc-high-noon. With Jordan Varano joining us this week, we’re up to four Masters, so if Mike Stewart or Peter Frazier are game, we’d be full.

We’re just one off on the Vets side too. Jean-Luc, are you coming? Bill, how’s the calf? Worst case, I’ll hike the course to fill out the team, but my easy effort last race, while reassuring from the conditioning standpoint, was too much for my tibialis posterior tendonopathy, knocking me back to almost no running for the past 10 days.

We may have an extra Super Vet to run to the rescue, but I’ll hold that in reserve until day of race.

Late confirmation, but I’ll be there tomorrow!

1 Like

I filled my row in the spreadsheet. I will not be running fast, I’m afraid :worried:.
Sorry, I’m not seeing the carpooling message. What am I missing…

Faster than me! Glad to have you joining us, particularly if @sn243’s back is still hurting.

I’m going to have to skip the race tomorrow - this weekend got too crazy for me. Sorry to bail last-minute!

Sorry to miss you, @Charlie_Hale. We got a little wet setting up, but the race was drier.