High Noon men's roster for PGXC #1 on 9/11/2022

Good day, @pgxc-high-noon! Sunday’s race in Long Branch is coming up fast, and I need to finalize the roster. Here’s what I know. If you see “need confirmation” after your name, please fill in your row on the High Noon roster!

U19 (3 to score, 5 to run—on the FLRC roster)

• Banyan Love
  • Ben Lambert
  • Oliver Lambert

Open (5 to score, 9 can run)

• Adrian Haws
  • Alistair Hayden
  • Charlie Hale
  • Christopher Halsey
  • Dylan Hess (move from B team)
  • Joesene S.
  • Patrick Milano

Masters (5 to score, 9 can run)

• Aaron Ristow
  • Damian Clemons
  • Dave Kania
  • Eric Sambolec
  • Tristan Lambert

@StephBailey are you and Dan coming?

Vets (5 to score, 9 can run)

• Adam Engst
  • Alex Colvin
  • Jean-Luc Jannink
  • Jesse Koennecke
  • Sean Nicholson

Scott Weeks, can you make it?

Super Vets (3 to score, 5 can run)

• Casey Carlstrom
  • Carl Franck (70+)
  • Jamie Loehr
  • Joel Leff (70+)
  • Rick Cleary

If we could pick up one more 70+ runner, we could field an Ultra Vets team (though we would then need another 60-69 for Super Vets). @sryan004, @larrylepak, @tomwilson944 @D_G_Rossiter — are you up for it?

We’ll get carpooling information out soon!

Hi @adamengst,
Unfortunately I won’t be able to run this Sunday 9/11 in the XC race. I’ve been battling an IT band issue for a bit over a month now – I’m in PT and making progress, was hoping it would be better by now, but I’m still not able to run over ~2 miles.
-Peter

Bummer! Sorry to hear about the IT band, @peter.i.frazier, and good luck on the rehab.

Now off to shake the trees for another masters runner…

I’ve updated the roster above with the current information. Things are looking good for fielding a full set of teams, with the Vets on the edge due to @alex-colvin needing flights from Europe to work properly on Saturday. @jeanluc, are you coming for sure on Sunday? Worst case, we can run someone down from Super Vets to fill out the team.