Last call for FLRC’s January 21 track meet at Barton Hall—sign up by Saturday at 6 PM

It’s going to be cold this weekend, so what better way to warm up from the nippy Winter Chill 5K on Saturday than with a Sunday track meet in Cornell’s warm and dry Barton Hall? Our first winter indoor track meet of the season starts at 9 AM on January 21. All ages and abilities are welcome. Registration closes on Saturday at 6 PM and there is no day-of-meet registration, so register soon!

Register

Check the meet page for all the details, but here are the key bits:

• Events: For the January track meet, we’ll run the 3000m, 60m, 1 mile, 200m, and 4x200m relay. Field events will include the long jump and high jump. Compete in as many events as you like for the same fee.

• New to track? If you’ve never run a track meet before or never run one of ours, check out our First-Timer’s FAQ for Track Meets.

• Easier registration: I’ve heard the complaints about MileSplit (and DirectAthletics before that), so I’m trying Webscorer, which we use successfully for other FLRC races. Reply here or email me at ace@tidbits.com if you have issues. (Contact me if you need a new club or school team added to the menu.)