OneNY Challenge Team 2021 Finishes 3rd

A group of mostly past or current FLRC members joined forced to form team TLC for the On3NY yearlong challenge in 2021. Some of us choose to participate in the running challenge at different distances offered, while others decided to take on both the running and biking challenge. We competed against teams two or three times larger in membership. Thanks mainly to persistence, patience, comradery and perseverance we finishing 3rd in the run team challenge out of 200 teams and 3rd in the bike team competition out of 129 teams. I’d like to give a huge shout out to my teammates. We began this challenge as a way to keep connected with others, have a goal and focus during a challenging year that required a challenge to provide motivation. I don’t believe any of us though we would do as well as we did. It was a tough and at times felt like a long year. This challenge helped us both physically and mentally. Below are the final results. Some members of TLC are participating in the 2022 One NY Move Forward Challenge. We welcome you to join us.

1 Like