PGXC 2023 end-of-season party on Saturday, November 18

@pgxc-flrc @pgxc-high-noon We’ll be carrying on the fine cross-country tradition of a team dinner and awards ceremony this year with a pass-a-dish extravaganza on Saturday, November 18, at 6:00 PM. The theme will be chili and chocolate, which can be interpreted with creative abandon.

Where: Varna Community Center, 943 Dryden Road (Route 366), Ithaca NY 14850 (Google pin). Please consider carpooling and plan to park tight. We’ll send another message later with more about parking.

When: Saturday, November 18, 6PM–?

Volunteers: We need setup and cleanup helpers. Sign up on the RSVP Google Doc.

RSVP: Please fill in your RSVP and pass-a-dish plan on the PGXC Party Google Doc. Families and plus-ones are welcome, but warn them that they may be recruited to volunteer at a race!

–Tonya & Adam

1 Like

Just a reminder, @pgxc-flrc @pgxc-high-noon, that we’ll be carrying on the fine cross-country tradition of a team dinner and awards ceremony this year with a pass-a-dish extravaganza on Saturday, November 18, at 6:00 PM. The theme will be chili and chocolate, which can be interpreted with creative abandon or accompanied by salads.

Where: Varna Community Center, 943 Dryden Road (Route 366), Ithaca NY 14850 (Google pin ). Please consider carpooling and plan to park tight. If there isn’t enough room, you can park in the lot across from Varna Auto slightly closer to the Ithaca.

When: Saturday, November 18, 6PM–?

Volunteers: We need setup and cleanup helpers. Sign up on the RSVP Google Doc.

RSVP: Please fill in your RSVP and pass-a-dish plan on the PGXC Party Google Doc. Families and plus-ones are welcome, but warn them that they may be recruited to run or volunteer at a race!

–Tonya & Adam

I have to work and won’t be able to make the end of season party but wanted to give a big THANK YOU to Tonya and Adam (@tonya-engst, @adamengst) for making XC season happen!!! Cross-country is where my love of running started and I am so grateful to be able to still participate!
Also a big thank you to all of our teammates, old, new and some old but newly returned! It’s awesome to be surrounded by supportive and fun people (even when we are freezing our a$$’s off). And congratulations to everyone on a season well run!

3 Likes