It’s just over a week until FLRC’s first outdoor track meet of 2023 on June 27 at Ithaca High School at 6 PM, so sign up soon! This is a family-friendly event and all ages (seriously!) and abilities (really!) are welcome. When you’re not running, you can enjoy watching some of the area’s best compete. Along with the long jump, shot put, and discus, we’ve added the TurboJav, which is a soft-tipped javelin.
- Events: The June events will be the 100m, 1600m, 200m, and 400m, in that order, plus the long jump, shot put, discus, and TurboJav (soft-tipped javelin) throughout. We’ll also have a 4x200m relay that you’ll sign up for at the meet. Register today—there is no day-of-race registration!
- Volunteer: If you’re not running or only want to do one event, please join our highly amiable volunteer crew! We could use a few more people, particularly timers for lane-based races (and we’ll love you for more than your thumb). Volunteers also get post-meet subs and a brightly colored T-shirt. To volunteer, please sign up in Helper Helper.
- New to track? If you’ve never run a track meet before, or never run one of ours, check out our First-Timer’s FAQ for Track Meets. If you have additional questions, just ask!
- MileSplit registration: All registration takes place in MileSplit, which is used by all the schools in the area. It can be confusing the first time through, so if you have trouble, consult our quick-and-dirty documentation. Some quick tips:
- Look for the green Register Online Now button in the upper-right corner.
- Individuals should read/watch How do I enter an individual in a meet?
- Club coaches should read/watch How do I enter my team into a meet?
- All individuals register as Unattached; teams are only for clubs attending as a group.
- Families should register as individuals; do not create a team for your family.
- Choose a division based on what you’ll be paying: Non-FLRC Member if you aren’t a club member, FLRC Member if you are, and Financial Aid if a fee would prevent you from participating. The gender of the division doesn’t matter because we combine everything.
- When entering seed (estimated finish) times, leave Meet Name blank. It’s not used.
- You can log in again to change your seed times or events.
Looking forward to seeing lots of people at the Ithaca High School track on Tuesday, June 27!