The Ithaca Youth Bureau is looking for an assistant cross country coach

Hello Runners,

In addition to my involvement with the Finger Lakes Runners Club board, I am also the head coach for the Youth Bureau’s track and cross country programs. Currently, the Ithaca Youth Bureau is looking to hire an additional assistant coach for our cross country program this fall. The program is for ages 8-13, practices are Tues/Thurs 5:15-6:45pm 9/5 - 10/12, and then move to an earlier start for our second session which runs 10/17 - 11/9. We use a variety of local trails and parks for practice locations and host several youth races throughout the season. Please let me know if you have any interest and/or questions about what is involved, or if you know of any local high school or college student who may be interested!

Thank you!
-Bethany

1 Like

I might be interested, if you don’t mind an old retired HS coach! Keep me in mind ,
Best
Rich (CoachB)

Thanks Rich, that would be great! I’ll definitely keep you mind

Do you find anyone yet? I actually have someone better than me!
Her name is Lizzy Rayle, ran for me at IHS and was a 2 year Captain, then went in to run at Stony Brook, Started Grad school last year for AT, but is home now
Taking a break for a year.
She’d be awesome, believe me and is interested.
Her cell is 607- 319-9070

1 Like

Thanks! I did get one coach, but I will reach out to Lizzy as well. I might still be able to add a coach, and I am always trying to recruit more people for track in the spring.