Tolerable Mineral Sunscreens

A few of us were discussing mineral sunscreens on a recent run, and how they tend to make you look like a ghost.

I found one that isn’t nearly as bad as every other I tried in that regard (though I’ve only used their SPF 30): Babo Botanicals Sheer Zinc Continuous Sunscreen Spray SPF30.

It isn’t the cheapest though, so if someone else has found something that works well, that would be great to know as well.

1 Like

I just stumbled across this post and wanted to chime in. I just discovered Babo Botanical sunscreen this winter. I use the SPF 50 cream. It is EWG verified free of “harmful chemicals”. It comes out of the tube white but blends in better than any other mineral sunscreen cream I have used, and I’ve tried a bunch. It does feel a little sticky but also not as bad as other mineral sunscreens. It is supposedly water resistant but I do feel like it is coming off when running and sweating is this heat and humidity. They also make a tinted version which is quite nice for daily facial mineral sunscreen.

1 Like