Twilight Volunteers needed - lots of ways to help!

Hi friends! We have many openings for volunteer roles for the upcoming Twilight 5k and we’re starting to get a little nervous about filling all of the spots. It’s happening on Wednesday, June 14th and it’s an evening race so it’s pretty easy to volunteer after work. Pizza and snacks will be served as well so you won’t have to worry about dinner! It’s also easy to volunteer and run the race if you’d like!

If you haven’t yet signed up but would like to help out, please visit this link.

If you have already signed up, thank you so much! AND, please consider wrangling a friend to join you here (unless your last name is Engst, in which case you have done more than enough wrangling already).

Finally, if you’d like to help but don’t want to enter your info into Helper Helper, just reply to this post or call/text me at 484-802-2769 with the role you want and I can add you in manually :slight_smile: If you haven’t yet volunteered at an FLRC event yet this year, it’s a great way to check that off your list.

1 Like

Hi Liz,
I will be there to help set-up, do tasks as needed, tear-down and clean up.
Thanks,
Gary

Gary, you are such a superstar volunteer! Having someone who can jump in as-needed who is super knowledgeable is extremely helpful. Thank you for being so generous with your time.

Thanks for the nudge, Liz. I just signed up for a “Set Up” slot (4:15 – 5:30).

-John

1 Like

@lizhartman Helper Helper filled up fast. Are there any other volunteer spots open that I’m not seeing?

Yes, @Petorius ! We just had one open up for distributing medals. We may also need lead bike! @krishainessharp, do you know if we need lead bike?

I know Amelia had agreed but I haven’t been able to confirm…Still waiting/hoping. Kris

@krishainessharp Just in case you haven’t already tried, I believe you will have to text Amelia to get a reply. ‭(607) 793-3903‬

Okay, I just signed up as the medal hander outer. I can hang around and help pack the truck afterward too. Can’t help as the lead biker though.

1 Like

Thanks! I had done that and it was helpful!
Kris

@Petorius @jeanluc or anyone else, we just had an opening pop up for the race check-in team.

Hi Liz–I’m pretty sure that I successfully signed up to be a marshal–can you confirm?

Thanks,
Michael

Yes, @Michael_Smith - you did! Thank you so much. We’ll be emailing all of our awesome volunteers with instructions later today or tomorrow.

1 Like

I can’t make it early enough, sorry. I can maybe help out at the tail end of bib pickup though.

1 Like