We’ve had a few corrections and other changes, so I wanted to share the rosters again, below. (Folks running on the High Noon team, refer to whatever Adam sent for your roster.)
- Liz Fabis will be racing! Liz used to be a regular on the team, and she is visiting Ithaca this weekend.
- We have a great group of people coming, and so many that we need B teams! B teams score like A teams, and their places will especially help with the overall season team cup competition.
- If you don’t have an FLRC jersey for the race, look for one at the team tent—they will be in a white/clear plastic box. They are first-come first-serve, and we may not have enough in all sizes, so bring a blue shirt as a back up. It is OK to layer; you may want to wear a tight shirt under your jersey—predicted temps are in the 40s.
- Our post-race lunch spot has changed to the Crossroads Bar and Grille; I’ll send a separate message about that shortly.
- If you can’t come for some last-minute reason, text me 607-275-8383 so I can make last-minute roster changes.
De Boer, Yvette