I hope you have your blue clothes ready for tomorrow’s kickoff to the Winter Chill series. I’m hoping to get a pretty cool photo. I will be there by 10:15 for bib pick-up. If you haven’t already signed up for the series, please register before 6 pm TONIGHT so we can assign bibs.
Registering for the Winter Chill 5K series is free, but you must be an FLRC club member. If you’re new to the club or your membership has lapsed, join or renew online today, since there won’t be an option to sign up at the race. (It’s cold, and no one wants to handle paper!) Once that’s set, register for the series—you’ll be signed up for the three remaining races and will use the same bib number for all of them, but you can skip any individual race that doesn’t fit your schedule.
A few things of note:
- Weather and trail conditions could be adverse, please dress accordingly.
- Please do not park in the lot next to the ice rink. You may park in the lot behind the rink, between the sport fields, where the race will start and end.
- Save your bib after the race as you will need it for the next race.
- Bathrooms are accessed from the outside, behind Cass Park Rink.
- Light refreshments will be served after the race.