Act now if you want in on the second FLRC Challenge shirt order

Hey @Challengers! This year’s FLRC Challenge shirts have been a big hit, and I’ve been getting requests from people who missed out on the initial order. USA Racing says we can do a second order if we can order at least 25 shirts, so now’s your chance to get one. The striking design is fully sublimated (dyed into the cloth, not a plasticky overlay) onto a particularly light and comfortable tech fabric. I’m biased, but it’s one of my favorite running shirts.

If you want one, please order at the FLRC Store by August 1st. It will probably take 4-6 weeks to get the order printed; we’ll let you know when it arrives. Because we’re doing a small order, the cost is a little higher at $25. Any questions, just ask!

I haven’t actually picked up my shirt yet, but if it fits well I’ll likely order a 2nd, can you remind me when/where I can pick up my shirt? Thank you!

Hey, that’s great, Kerry. I bring the shirts to all the group runs and our races, so those are the best opportunities to pick it up. If that doesn’t work for you, I can leave it in the FLRC pickup box at the running store.

I ordered a shirt but haven’t received it. Do I have to pick it up from somewhere?

Thanks,
Bill

Yes, as I mentioned to Kerry above, I bring the shirts to all the group runs and our races, so those are the best opportunities to pick it up. If that doesn’t work for you, I can leave it in the FLRC pickup box at the running store.

Thank you. I just ordered one.

2 Likes

Thanks! That would be awesome if you can leave it for me at the running store (Finger Lakes Running Co?), since I know I won’t be doing a group event before the shirt order deadline. Lemme know when it is there, and thanks again I appreciate it!

Oh gotcha! Thanks!

@kerrydemarest I’m planning to drop shirts off at the store tomorrow.

@billbless1987, would you like me to leave yours there too?

The next pickup opportunity will be Saturday at Forest Frolic, where I’m timing.

1 Like

What would be great, thanks!

1 Like

Just wondering if the second order of Challenge shirts came in yet. I ordered one for me and one for Larry Lepak. If they have arrived, could we please pick them them up at the FLRC store? Thanks!

Yes, sorry! They are here and I need to take them down to the store. (And replace all the stuff that’s down there that people still haven’t picked up.) Or, if you’re coming to the FLRC group run this weekend, Tonya could bring them for you. More shortly…

Great! We will be in Ithaca on Friday. Is it possible to pick them up at the FLRC store then? Thanks.

Jennifer