Another Black Diamond Trail run this Saturday 11/21? Yes!

Joe and I had such a great time a few weeks ago on the Black Diamond Trail, we’re going to do it again this Saturday! One hour at Cass Park, starting at the Children’s Garden up the trail toward Taughannock (30 minutes out and 30 minutes back). If you’d like to join me (13-minute pace), that would be great, or if you just want to start at the same time and run ahead, that’s great, too. Meet at 8:30am and be ready to run by 8:45am.

We’ll be following FLRC’s COVID-19 safety precautions, so please have a mask to wear before and after the run, and to carry with you during, just in case. And please, if you’re not feeling 100% healthy or have traveled to another state or a surrounding county hotspot in the last 14 days, stay home! Let’s make this a healthy and safe activity!

If you have any questions, please feel free to post below or message me on the forum.

Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend!

2 Likes

And will there be scavenger hunting during the run too? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m just getting back into training, so an hour is wishful thinking. However, I would very much like to meet y’all and start at the same time. I’m planning on doing 10-11 min/mile for about 30 min.

CJ - you are more than welcome to join us to start and head back early! Looking forward to meeting you. :slight_smile: