Backstretch Bingo Photos

Does anyone else prefer not to take photos during their run? Just me?!?! I’ll try to do better …

1 Like

@SarahG No, it’s not just you. I don’t like carrying a phone while running, and if I do, I rarely stop for pictures (unless it’s someplace scenic that I don’t already have any photos of.) That’s why I decided the bingo game isn’t my cup of tea :grinning:

1 Like

I almost never carry a phone with me while running either, but I make exceptions when in an unfamiliar city and for amusements like this. If feeling like you have to carry a phone or posting the photos stresses you out, don’t feel the need to do so! Backstretch Bingo is just meant as a fun way to shake up winter running.

1 Like

Same here, I hate stopping during a run. Unless whatever I see is before I start or after I finish I rarely feel compelled to pull my phone out. That said, I do always carry my phone on me when running. My runs on average are over an hour so I want to make sure my wife or kids can get ahold of me if needed. That, and I have the live tracking feature setup so she can see where I am at so she doesn’t have to worry if I got hit by a car or broke my leg in the middle of the woods.

1 Like

I actually burned myself out on taking photos last year! So these days, I don’t as much, though it’s been fun to watch the Backstretch Bingo take place. Especially on the coldest runs, with four layers of gloves on, my Raynaud’s hands (and phone) have to stay put.

Glad I’m not the only one! I did, however, snap 3 photos on my run this morning!
I am enjoying the Backstretch Bingo as it has been fun to incorporate these ‘challenges’ into my running routine.
Not preferring to take photos was just a personal observation. I’ve also noticed that bingo has given me some pause to take in my surroundings on my runs.