FLRC Challenge Jim Shug Trail Group Run on Wednesday, June 15th at 6:15pm

@Challengers, want to record an FLRC Challenge effort on the scenic Jim Schug Trail with friends? Join us this Wednesday, June 15th, at the butterfly bench near the start of the FLRC Challenge course at 6:15 PM and we’ll start running at 6:30 PM. Street parking on Rochester st. is normally quiet. Do not park at Agway because their lot is locked after closing. Carpooling is encouraged!

Let’s try to reduce the number of car trips to fight climate change. Vote if you need a ride or can give one, and post a reply with meetup ideas.
  • I need a ride
  • I can give a ride

0 voters

If you aren’t signed up for the FLRC Challenge or haven’t yet signed the FLRC Training Programs waiver already in 2022, please do one or the other. For post-run socializing, we’ll be heading over to the Dryden Hotel for pizza and beer. (they have other food options if you’d prefer to order on your own)

• Sub-8:00-minute pace
  • 8:00-9:00-minute pace
  • 9:00-10:00-minute pace
  • 10:00-11:00-minute pace
  • 11:00-12:00-minute pace
  • 12:00-13:00-minute pace
  • 13:00-and-up-minute pace

0 voters

Everyone is welcome even if you’re not participating in the Challenge!

1 Like

Great, looking forward!

We’re not located in a particularly useful spot for carpooling (Ellis Hollow, already some of the way to Dryden), but if anyone like @vinny-cappadora or @AnaR who’s on the way needs a ride to the Jim Schug Trail, let us know.

Ill be passing through Ithaca west to east again if someone needs a lift.

I’ll be joining for pizza!

1 Like

Margot, a former student worker who I previously supervised, is coming along with a friend. I think they’ll fit right in. I will try to get info about their pizza interest. Also, the waiver.

Change of plans. I’m out for tonight. Enjoy everyone!

I’m excited to come! Friend has work, but she’ll hopefully come along sometime in the future.

1 Like

@JoshB and should be there for the run and pizza. :slight_smile:

@Dave_K Is a group meeting to run this course again tonight? I’m hoping to join you and stick around for beer after

Yes they are. Meeting at 6:30, pizza and beer at 7:45.

Yes, I’ve been too busy to plan new events, but there will be people running tonight. meeting at 6:30, by the hotel.

Actually, scratch that. My kids are sick so I won’t be able to make it on time. Maybe next week.