FLRC women's and U19 roster for PGXC #5 on 11/6/2022

Hi @pgxc-flrc,

Our fifth and final PGXC race is this weekend, on November 6th in Fairport Center Park (Google Maps pin), which is on the near side of Rochester. The address is 1350 Turk Hill Rd, Fairport, NY. Adam says that we’ve run on this course before, but not with an 8K distance (download course map ).

Later this week, Adam and I will send info about the end-of-season awards ceremony—several of you are in line to win an individual series award if you race on Sunday! This is an all-teams event that takes place after the race on Sunday. it is different from our FLRC/High Noon end-of-season group run party, which is a week after the final race—please RSVP whether you can come or not so we can plan food.

Here is the roster. Please check that your name is (or is not) on the roster as it should be.

ROSTER

U19 (Teens)

• Banyan Love
  • Ben Lambert
  • Oliver Lambert
  • Rahmon Daily ? (@maplejh is Rahmen signed up for Sunday? He’s not showing on the system roster so I will ask race organizers for help if he should be; he might be on the wrong team in the system)

Open (ages 20–39)

• Amalia Skilton
  • Janet Van Zoeren
  • Kathleen Kanaley
  • Molly Doruska
  • Sarah Ridenour

Masters (ages 40–49)

• Jessica Daily
  • Julie Barclay
  • Michelle Woods (@MWoods - I can’t tell from the Google Sheet if you are coming; please let me know—maybe your German exchange student would like to come run as well!? Could be a good cultural experience!)
  • Rebecca Lambert

Veterans (ages 50–59)

• Brenda Osovski
  • Caitlyn Loehr
  • Gretchen Gilbert ? (I will check with Gretchen)
  • Kim Jackson
  • Tonya Engst

Super Veterans (ages 60-69)

• Anne Shakespeare
  • Gill Haines-Sharp (@gillian-haines-sharp - you are an empty cell on the Google Sheet but a yes in the system, so please let me know because I need to adjust teams based on if you are coming—hope you can come!)
  • Sandra Gregorich
  • Lorrie Tily
  • Deborah Bliss (running down)
  • Ruth Sproul (running down)

WHEN
Gun time is 11am, so I suggest arriving a little before 10am.

CARPOOL
Adam and I will send a message about carpooling later this week.

JERSEYS
I’ll bring the box just in case, but I think that all of you have a jersey at home already. If you are borrowing a jersey this year, please leave it in the box after the race.

See you on the run, Tonya

I don’t think I can make it this Sunday - have a great time!

Thanks for letting me know.

Just got Rahmon signed up… hopefully you’ll see him on the proper team U19 FLRC-A
See you Sunday!
Jess

@maplejh Thanks for signing Rahmon up. It’s great to see him running with the other U19ers.

I now see a Y in Gill’s column of the Google Sheet, so I’ll set up the roster with her running on the Super Vets team.

Also, I had pizza with Gretchen Gilbert last night, so I know first hand that she will not be joining us on Sunday.