Join me on the Black Diamond Trail this Saturday 11/7 at 8:30am at Cass Park?

I miss FLRC’s Saturday runs, and while this isn’t an official club group run, I’m going to be taking advantage of Saturday’s warmer and sunny weather to do an hour-long run on the Black Diamond Trail at Cass Park, starting at the Children’s Garden (30 minutes out and 30 minutes back). We’re all stressed from the election, the time change, and the crappy weather recently, so I’m looking to destress and forget about things for a little bit.

If you’d like to join me (13-minute pace), that would be great, or if you just want to start at the same time and run ahead, that’s great too. Meet at 8:30am and be ready to run by 8:45am.

We’ll be following FLRC’s COVID-19 safety precautions, so please have a mask to wear before and after the run, and to carry with you during, just in case. And please, if you’re not feeling 100% healthy or have traveled to another state or a surrounding county hotspot in the last 14 days, stay home! Let’s make this a healthy and safe activity!

If you have any questions, please feel free to post below or message me on the forum.

Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend!

1 Like