Our 2022 pre-season cross-country spaghetti dinner party is just around the corner on Friday, September 9th, at 6 PM. We’re shaking things up a little this year by moving to a larger venue where we can eat outdoors under a pavilion roof. Spaghetti (with meat and meatless sauce) and tossed salad will be provided at this pass-a-dish gathering.
When: Friday, September 9th, 6–9 PM
RSVP & What to Bring:
- Please fill in your RSVP and pass-a-dish plan by Tuesday, September 6, on the PGXC Party Google Doc.
- Place setting (we will have extras, but bring your own if you can)
Who to Bring: Families and plus-ones are welcome, but warn them that this is a running event so conversations may revolve around team makeup, 5K race paces, and fartlek training.
Carpool: Parking is a bit limited, so vote here if you need a ride or can give one, and post a reply with pickup possibilities. This will ease parking congestion and include people who don’t have a car. It’s also better for the planet.
- I need a ride
- I can give a ride
Can You Help? We need a few folks to arrive around 5 PM to help with setup. If you’re able to assist, please let Carl (email@example.com) know.
- First race is September 11th!
- How to sign up for one (or more!) races in the 2022 season
- Questions/suggestions for the party? Reply to this forum post.
- Questions about the PGXC season? Contact @tonya or @adamengst
See you at the party!
— Tonya & Adam Engst (FLRC and High Noon Team Captains)
— Carl & Zsofia Franck (your party hosts and long-time FLRC/High Noon runners)