Run & Brunch Sunday, 11/27, 9am, Children's Garden Lot!

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving! Wishing everyone a restful holiday, whether you’re boarding a plane or celebrating here in Ithaca.

We’re looking at a rather mild weekend, which is great news because we’ve got another run & brunch this upcoming Sunday, November 27th, at 9am!

We’ll meet at the Children’s Garden Lot to easily access either the Black Diamond trail or the Waterfront trail, depending on how the group is feeling.

The run is a one hour out-and-back. Wherever you are at the 30 minute mark, turn around!

Once we’ve all gotten back to the cars, we’re off to brunch! With the holiday, where we go will be dependent on how many people attend. If we’re a small group, we were thinking Angelhearts. If we’re a larger group, we may try Milkstand (take advantage of the students being gone!).

We hope to see you there! If you’re the type who plans ahead, do give us a quick shout ahead of time so we have a rough idea of headcount.

1 Like

Hey there! I’m new the area and new to FLRC and would love to join on Saturday. Looking forward to it!

Hi Ellen,

We’d love to have you! I just want to clarify we’re meeting on Sunday, not Saturday. I want to make sure you’re not looking for us on Saturday to no avail !

Oops! Thanks for catching that, Beth. See you Sunday :slight_smile:

1 Like