Run cross-country with FLRC/High Noon at our home meet on October 30th

This year’s home cross-country meet in the PGXC upstate series will be at 11 AM on October 30th at the TC3 campus in Dryden. Please join us! Teens and adults are welcome in this 6K race. We’d like to show the big teams from Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse the depth and breadth of our running community, and we need your help.

To sign up, follow these two steps:

1. Register through RunSignUp: When asked, pick FLRC (women or U19, under-19, co-ed) or High Noon (men). Also, pick a team that matches your age group, and pick the A team if possible, but don’t worry if only B or C are available; Adam and Tonya will put you on the right team when the time gets closer. The signup may offer a discount if you have a USATF number; if you don’t know what this is, you don’t have one and it’s not important.

2. Fill in the roster sheet: Fill in your row—make one if needed—on the roster spreadsheet (FLRC or High Noon), indicating that you plan to run in PGXC #4. This step is essential for team success, since we have to submit accurate team rosters to the PGXC organizers for each race. If you are having difficulty with this, please get in touch with @tonya-engst (FLRC team captain) or @adamengst (High Noon team captain).

If you don’t want to run but would like to help out, ask Charlie Fay (@CharlieF) about volunteering. If you are bringing family to watch, they could also volunteer, which can be a nice way to pass the time while cheering for local runners.

See you at the race! —Tonya & Adam

1 Like

@CharlieF I would be interested in helping out at the meet! I have been injured and am still not back to running or would love to run with you all!

1 Like

Hi @KSlater, thanks for volunteering! Sorry to hear you’re injured and can’t run the race but I’l be glad tol put you on the course marshal list and be in touch before the race.

Sounds great, thanks Charlie!