Running buddy for FLRC Challenge courses: Treman or Hammond Hill

Does anyone want to run one with me slowly this weekend? I am very cautious on trails and am just going for completion.

Hi Melissa, I’d be interested in the Hammond hill course. I can do it on Sunday. I’m also available week days too if that’s better for you. I don’t mind the run slow/walk/hike strategy! I am not familiar with the course nor able to follow the run go directions with my phone, hopefully you are.

I’d be interested in joining you as well, I’m flexible on the day as long as it’s a morning run and I still need to complete both of those courses!

I am planning to run Hammond Hill this weekend and would also be glad for company at an easy pace. I was leaning toward Saturday morning since it looks like it will be a little cooler, but could do either day if others have a strong preference. Tagging in @raenb0 in case she is also interested.

Saturday 7 am is good for me. I am bad with directions on trails even with a watch so I hope someone is.

I would like it to be a no person left behind run.

Does Saturday am work for you?

Yes, Saturday at 7 works for me! No promises on being good at directions on trails but I’m sure we’ll get through.

Great Saturday at 7 it is! See you then.

Hi Laurel. Are you and your friend joining at 7 am Saturday?

If you download RunGo directions BEFORE you get to Hammond Hill, you should be good to go navigating the course.

I unintentionally ran the course backwards last weekend (I was too impatient letting the app and GPS figure out where I was), but I was able to complete the course by watching the blue dot (me) follow the blue course line. Hint: the course starts by running down the ROAD.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable run!!

I will be joining - see you in the morning!

Awesome, see you then.

Melissa, you can stop by to pick up the Forerunner on your way to or from Hammond Hill; it’ll be on the porch.
happy trails!