Sunday Skunkday Group Run on 3/15 at 8:30 AM near CTB at East Hill Plaza—NEW PLACE!

We may have been forced to cancel Skunk, but we can keep our Sunday Skunkday runs going—misery loves company, right? Since Cornell is recommending against even small gatherings on campus, and to mix up our courses a bit, we’re going to meet this week at East Hill Plaza, near Collegetown Bagels. That has the added benefit of providing coffee and bagels after the run for anyone who wants to partake. Location details and the sign-it-once-for-2020 waiver at the bottom.

Although East Hill Plaza isn’t far off the Skunk route, it gives us some more flexibility for different runs. Here are a few I whipped up (you may want to turn on elevation profiles, since some go up the Pew Trail on Snyder Hill):

There are a lot more options for future runs.

I don’t really have the heart to come up with a workout right now, but if you want one, just reply to this post.

See you Sunday!

Pace Poll

So newcomers can make sure there will be others at their pace, please let us know what pace you’ll be running!

• 7:30–8:00-minute pace and under
  • 8:00–9:00-minute pace
  • 9:00–10:00-minute pace
  • 10:00–11:00-minute pace
  • 12:00-minute pace and slower

0 voters

Resources

I like this idea of a new route. Looking ahead, I’d like to try to get together a similar run on the Thom B course at Hammond.