Thursday group run (1/27 @ 5:30pm)

For those brave enough to run in the cold, I will be hosting a group run on Thursday! I plan on running from Northstar, doing the same route as last week.

Meet at 5:30 pm in the Northstar parking lot, run at 5:40.

Please fill out a waiver if you plan on attending. It only has to be done once for the year. https://www.webscorer.com/register?raceid=265393

I hope to see a lot of you!

PS: let me know if there is interest in holding these more frequently, I am happy to organize

2 Likes

Thanks so much for stepping up, @ldebefve! I heard there were 20 people at the last Thursday night group run, and it’s great to see so many people being interested.

Anyone who runs in the 13-14 minute mile range and/or wants to do walk/run intervals, I’ll be attending!

1 Like

I’m coming! I’m running about an 11-minute pace these days (post-op from back surgery). Does anyone know what the conditions are like for footing in Stewart Park? (I think part of this is in Stewart Park?)

1 Like

I haven’t been since last week, but Stewart park sidewalks were clear last Thursday. The sketchiest bit was in fall creek on the way back.

1 Like

I’m also planning to join, and I’m also slow (10 min or so) - looking forward to it! Last week there were some ice and snow patches on the sidewalk near Ithaca High School, I’d expect the same this week.

1 Like

Anyone want to go out again (same time and place) this Thursday 2/3?