Thursday, November 30 Group Run

Evening!

After a brief hiatus to help eat a load of extra turkey someone had lying around last Thursday (who knows why?!), I look forward to seeing a few of you back for a run from Cornell campus on Thursday!

Time - 5:45pm, setting off at 6:00pm sharp, so people don’t get cold!
Place - after some consultation, will meet at the Barton Hall entrance on Garden Ave.
Run Route - likely to be on East Ithaca Rec Way, but always open to suggestions!
Distance - timed run - 30mins out, 30 mins back.

Let people know if they should expect to see you on Thursday by voting in the poll below -

Pace Poll
  • Sub-8:00-minute pace
  • 8:00-9:00-minute pace
  • 9:00-10:00-minute pace
  • 10:00-11:00-minute pace
  • 11:00-12:00-minute pace
  • 12:00-13:00-minute pace
  • 13:00-minute+ pace
  • I am unsure of my pace, but I will be there!
0 voters
3 Likes

For where to meet, I think Jon means “Garden Ave.” That’s the road on the east side of Barton Hall. We might not be able to go into Barton Hall because it is locked during the Cornell Track team workout. But, there is plenty of room to gather outside on the sidewalk there and bathrooms are available right across the street at Teagle Hall.

1 Like

If Barton isn’t available for a warm meeting area, the canonical High Noon meeting spot of the back entrance to Teagle Hall (facing Lynah Rink) is probably open and warm.

Thanks for organizing these runs, Jon, and I encourage people to join in. A number of people need more miles to get the most out of the Tuesday night speed workouts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Unfortunately, my schedule for today has taken a twist and I can’t come to the group run.