Want to run cross-country? It's time to sign up for the 2023 PGXC series!

The PGXC cross-country season will follow hot on the heels of summer, and it’s time to sign up for the FLRC and High Noon teams this fall. If you miss running cross-country from high school, or you want to experience competing on a running team where everyone counts, join us!

@adamengst and I will once again be head captains, and this year we have age-group team captains as well. We’ve updated the PGXC Cross-Country Teams page with registration directions and other essential information, including a list of team captains. If you have questions, please reach out to me or @adamengst or your team captain on the forum. The upcoming FLRC picnic is also a great place to get your questions answered.

After you sign up for one or more PGXC races, please fill out a row on the team roster in Google Sheets as explained in the registration directions. To receive team logistical details, you must be in either the @pgxc-flrc or @pgxc-high-noon group on the forum (@adamengst or I can add you).

Starting Tuesday, August 22, we will have team workouts at the Cornell Botanic Gardens. These optional workouts will take place every Tuesday evening until late October. Watch the Group Runs category on the FLRC Forum for details.

Hi Tonya,
Caitlin and I will not be running cross country this fall. There is a small chance we will run at TC three, but we’re not sure at this time.
Have a great season!

I just signed up last night. Could you or @adamengst add me to the High Noon group? Thanks!

Done! Glad to have you joining us, Josh!

1 Like