FH Fox Star Posts

Story

This is one of my favorite everyday running routes, though I don’t always run it exactly this “challenging” way. I had a little drizzle and wind, and temps in the high 50s, which suited me just fine. I gotta figure out how to reverse my camera so it captures text from left to right.

2 Likes

For iPhone users who are running into this—I’ve seen it in other photos too—you can fix this problem by turning off Settings > Camera > Mirror Front Camera.

For Android, Perplexity says:

To turn off the mirror front camera setting in Android, follow these steps:

1. Open the Camera app on your Android device.
  2. Tap the Settings icon (usually a gear or three-dot menu icon).
  3. Look for an option called “Save selfies as previewed”, “Mirror front camera”, or something similar. The exact wording may vary depending on your device’s manufacturer.
  4. Toggle off or disable this option.
1 Like

Story

4th. :sweat_smile:
So I admit my ignorance…(And laziness) But why is it call FH Fox?
:thinking:

The old railroad bridge you cross that goes over 366 has FH Fox spray painted on the side. Every year Cornell students would update his age, and since he passed, it now just says FH Fox is 4ever. Here’s a shot from Google Maps and an article about him: Historical hijinks from college prankster F.H. Fox | Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine.

1 Like

That is so awesome I am so Glad I asked :laughing:
now I really want the sign … :sweat_smile:

I spent a lot of quality time with her at night during the Ultra Challenge and decided her name is RunGo Rachel!

2 Likes

Story

Another morning run, this time in reverse. Not sure which direction I like better :thinking:
Anywho, one thing I learned running so “early”
I clear the trail of spider :spider::spider_web: webs for everyone :joy:
Well… Everyone 5’2" lol if your taller I make no promises :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Story

Lovely morning for some hiking :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Took Matt and Courtney through FH Fox this morning :blush:
Met the cutest hound :service_dog: enjoyed wall the water and plant life around us on this course.

Matt and I will do another course this afternoon after a week earned lunch at PokeLava :ramen::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Not sponsored :rofl: